We are a fusion of Research and Consulting organisations. Our Research drives and validates our consulting services to our clients.
Our independent Research results in outcome based actionable, recommendations and implementation roadmap.
We package Research and Consulting as a solution to our clients.
We help our clients make informed decisions by providing specialised strategic research, analysis, and insights into intelligent automation across industry verticals worldwide.
Our exclusive research content covers topics like:
- Which markets are driving innovation in the Automation/IT/Analytics space
- Emerging pricing trends and how our clients can optimise their RFP management process?
- How to negotiate or renew existing or new engagements by incorporating Automation and AI?
- How various process improvement initiatives (e.g. process automation) are helping vendors de-link from the typical linear revenue growth model, and how it will benefit clients in the long-term
- Whether cloud-based engagements or deals for organisations are really helping them improve their productivity, efficiency, customer reach and profitability
Insights from the Mindfield′s Research Report on Robotics and Process Automation
This video is from the Launch Event of RPA Report in Melbourne.Mohit Sharma, Director of Mindfields walk through the comprehensive report and share key insights/findings. This report covers 12 service providers like IBM, HP, Cognizant, Genpact, WNS, EXL Services, Sutherland Group, Infosys, Wipro, Dell, Igate and Tech Mahindra. It covers 42 case studies on RPA engagements and benchmarking/rating of these service providers.
ANZ Group experience of Robotics and Process Automation at its offshore hubs
Simen Munter, GM, Offshore Hubs, at ANZ Group shares his experience with Robotics and Process Automation (RPA) at offshore location at the Launch event of Research Report on RPA in Melbourne.
Panel Discussion on Robotics and Process Automation
Mindfields demonstrates their methodology for benchmarking and rating of the service providers at the release event. It is followed by the Panel discussion comprising the representative from service providers rated in the top quadrant ie "Market Specialists" . Details of Panel speakers are as follows:
1. David Matthews – IBM
2. Michelle Cox –HP
3. Abhay Chauhan- Infosys
4. Stephen Lewis- Cognizant
5. Ashok Nayak-Wipro
6. Karun Mehta-Genpact